ONECARD offers two affiliate programs.
The Affiliate Programs are a system where referrals to ONECARD are introduced through a referral-only URL, and when the user uses ONECARD from that URL, where subsequently a calculated reward is paid to the referrer.
"ONECARD Affiliate Program"
Rewards for ONECARD sales
Rewards for user transactions
"Reward for ONECARD sales"
If a user purchases ONECARD via your URL, part of the purchase price of the card will be paid as an affiliate reward.
User purchases either ONE MasterCard or ONE UnionPay
1st Tier (1st stage: direct referral: 80 USD worth of BTC
2nd Tier (2nd stage: Referred by the referrer): 20 USD worth of BTC
"Rewards for user transactions"
We will continue to pay a part of the transaction fee generated when the referred user uses their ONECARD as an affiliate reward.
1st Tier (1st stage: direct referral): 0.3% of the amount charged by the user
2nd Tier (2nd stage: Referred by the referrer): 0.1% of the amount charged by the user
Affiliate Terms of Service
The Affiliate Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as this “Agreement”) stipulates the rights / duties between the affiliate partner and the Company regarding the use of the affiliate services provided by BRAINCHILD HK LTD (the “Company”).
Article 1 Definitions
In this Agreement, the following terms are used with the following meanings:
(1) “Affiliate” defines the affiliate service (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") provided by the Company in cooperation with cryptocurrency card "ONECARD" (hereinafter referred to as "ONECARD") also provided by the Company.
(2) The “Service” refers to a "pay-for-performance" advertising service in which advertisements linked to the Company's site are posted on affiliate partner sites and the like, wherein the Company pays the affiliate partner advertisement rewards in accordance with the advertising effect.
(3) “Affiliate Partner” defines the party using the Service after consenting to the Agreement, directing users to the Company’s website by posting advertisements designated by the Company on the Affiliate Partner Site to earn rewards for specified results.
(4) “Affiliate Partner Site" defines a website, mobile site, e-magazine operated by an Affiliate Partner.
(5) "User" defines a person who opens a ONECARD account or purchases a ONECARD by being guided from the Affiliate Partner Site to the Company’s site through their advertising link posted on the Affiliate Partner Site.
Article 2 Registration and Examination of the Service
If you wish to become an affiliate partner, you must agree to the terms on the application page and obtain either ONE MasterCard or ONE UnionPay when opening a “ONECARD” account. After that, users may create their own affiliate URL issued from the management page to refer other users and receive affiliate rewards.
２．If the Company reasonably judges the following reasons apply, the Agreement may be terminated:
(1) If the content of the site is poor or extremely inappropriate for introducing financial services
(2) If there ever comes a need for an ID or password to access the site
(3)The site cannot be browsed by persons under the age of 18 (such as the site containing adult-related expressions and/or content)
(4) Cases where involving mouse lectures, MLM, network business, etc.
(5) When the content describes or promotes anti-social content or activities
(6) If the Company deems it inappropriate
Article 3 Advertising Rewards
The advertising rewards shall be calculated as "1 Case" only when all the conditions specified in the following items are satisfied:
(1) When the advertisements specified by the Company are posted on the Affiliate Partner site and the user purchases a ONE MasterCard or ONE UnionPay or purchases another product provided by ONECARD.
(2) When the user uses the ONE MasterCard or ONE UnionPay.
- The terms of the preceding paragraph may be changed as appropriate at the Company's discretion, and the Affiliate Partner shall acknowledge it in advance.
Article 4 Target, Approval, and Finalization of Results
The results of this Service are those that satisfy all the conditions stipulated in Paragraph 1 of Article 3, and are recorded on the server of this Service as the targets of advertisement publication results. If these records are not recorded due to natural disasters or other reasons, the target of the outcome shall be determined based on the declaration data of the Company or the Affiliate Partner.
- The work of confirming the results shall be determined by the judgment of “Approval” or “Rejection” by the Company (including the business contracted by the Company). Affiliate Partners cannot request the Company to disclose the "reason for rejection" and the Company shall not disclose them to any avail.
Article 5 Payment Method of Advertising Rewards
The Company shall pay the Affiliate Partner the advertising reward calculated according to the provisions of Articles 3 and 4 each time it is approved.
- Advertisement rewards will be paid to the ONE MasterCard or ONE UnionPay wallet in the name of the affiliate partner in BTC.
- Tax treatment of advertising rewards based on this Article shall be governed by the laws and regulations of such relevant tax law.
Article 6 Two Tier Affiliate
If the Affiliate Partner solicits user A, user A uses the affiliate URL, solicits another user B, and user B uses ONECARD, the Affiliate Partner receives part of the affiliate reward generated by user B.
Article 7 Implementation of Monitoring
The Company refuses to pay any or all advertising rewards to Affiliate Partners if it determines that the Affiliate Partner has committed or is likely to violate this Agreement and/or laws and regulations, or in the case of malicious intent, collect back the paid affiliate reward.
- The Company shall be able to cancel the registration of the Affiliate Partner who committed the offense prescribed in the preceding paragraph. In the event that the Company suffers damages due to an Affiliate Partner's breach of this Agreement, the Company may claim damages against the Affiliate Partner and take measures, such as press criminal charges, if the breach is judged to be maliciously intended.
Article 8 Maintenance of the Service
The Company will perform maintenance on the Services without prior notice to the Affiliate Partners, and the Affiliate Partners must acknowledge them.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the affiliate partner as a result of performing the maintenance described in the preceding paragraph.
Article 9 Management of IDs and Passwords
- Affiliate partners are solely responsible for the use and management of their ID and password for the Services.
- Affiliate partners may not disclose their IDs and passwords to third parties or lend, transfer, or pledge them.
- If this Service is used with the ID and password assigned to the Affiliate Partner, the Affiliate Partner assumes all responsibility for its use, even if it is used by a third party.
Article 10 Prohibited Matters
Affiliate Partners must not engage in any of the following:
(1) Affiliates who self register with the link issued by themselves
(2) Modify the link provided by the Company without their permission
(3) Asking a third party to click on their link
(4) Unauthorized clicking using a program, frame tag, iframe tag, software, bot, etc.
(5) Falsely clicking on the IP or host name
(6) Other acts deemed by the Company to be fraudulent
Article 11 Termination
The Company may terminate this Agreement without any notice if the Affiliate Partner falls under any of the following items. In the event this Agreement is terminated, the Company may or may not refuse to pay any outstanding performance fees to Affiliate Partners, and Affiliate Partners shall agree in advance:
(1) In the case of violation of this Agreement, laws and regulations, and other rules
(2) When it is found that the application contents at the time of registration were falsified
(3) Cases falling under each item of Article 2, Paragraph 2
(4) Cases falling under each item of Article 9
(5) When the display contents of the advertising results are irrational
(6) In the case of violating the "ONECARD" Terms of Service separately prescribed by the Company
(7) In addition, when the Company determines the party is an inappropriate Affiliate Partner
Article 12 Management of Personal Information
The Company shall strictly adhere to the "Personal Information Protection Policy" specified separately for the information obtained by this Service.
Article 13 Confidentiality
Affiliate Partners must not disclose or leak any information obtained through the Service to third parties or use it for any purpose other than this Agreement. The same shall apply even after the termination of this Agreement, except that any publicly available information shall be excluded.
Article 14 Intellectual Property Rights
The copyrights and trademark rights and other intellectual property rights in this service belong to theCompany or their provider. Affiliate Partners shall not reprint, copy, publish, broadcast, or promote any or all of the services provided by the Company beyond the scope of the Company's permission.
Article 15 Service Suspension, Revisions, Modifications, Additions, Deletions, & Termination
The Company may suspend, change, modify, add, delete, or terminate all or part of the contents of the Service at any time.
Article 16 Contact
The Company will communicate with their Affiliate Partners by email or by posting them on their website, and the Affiliate Partners shall be able to receive emails from the Company at all times.
- If the Company contacts the Affiliate Partner by email, the assumption will be that communication has reached the Affiliate Partner on the day the email is sent.
Article 17 Disclaimers
The Company shall not be liable for damages caused to Affiliate Partners by this Service.
Article 18 Liability
Affiliate Partners shall compensate for any damages the Company suffers.
- The Affiliate Partner shall resolve any trouble with a third party at the responsibility and cost of the Affiliate Partner, and shall compensate the Company for any damage caused by such troubles.
Article 19 Force Majeure
Due to other reasons beyond the Company’s reasonable control, such as natural disasters, fires, earthquakes, strikes, floods, storms, plagues, riots, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental actions, communication service or interruption of the Internet environment, the Company shall not be liable for any failure or delay in whole or in part.
Article 20 Non-Guarantee of Advertising Information
The information related to the Company in this Service is provided by the Company at that time and does not guarantee its accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness in the future. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for the results of advertising activities.
Article 21 Effect of the Agreement
This Agreement shall become effective as of the date when the Affiliate Partner agrees to the Agreement and applies for registration.
Article 22 Rule Revisions
The Company may revise this Agreement from time to time without the Affiliate Partner's consent. In this case, the Company will notify the other party in advance either on their website or by email.
Article 23 Governing Law
The laws of Japan shall apply with respect to the establishment, effect, and interpretation of this Agreement.
Article 24 Court of Competent Jurisdiction
If a dispute arises between the Company and an Affiliate Partner regarding this Agreement, the Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Summary Court will be the first instance court of jurisdiction depending on the level of litigation.
Article 25 Matters to be Discussed
In the event of any doubts regarding matters not stipulated in this Agreement, or any doubts regarding the interpretation of any provision of this Agreement, the Company and the Affiliate Partner shall consult in good faith with each other and resolve them.